Monday, May 1, 2017

Final: Reflective Post


Throughout this semester I have learned a lot of important information from the EME2040 class. I have learned many things that will help me in the classroom. I have now began to understand the importance of technology in the class room. Technology helps allow teachers to be able to reach those students who have a hard time understanding the content and allows those who do  understand the content the ability to expand their knowledge on that subject. By adding technology to your lecher and classwork it makes the class more interesting and more enjoyable. I use to believe that technology in the classroom would just be a distraction for the students. 

I enjoyed doing the blog post because it taught me to use hyperlinks. Every since the first blog  post I have used hyperlinks whenever I can in other classes. Also, while doing the blogs post it help me think the ways I would implement it into the class. I was able to discover new education website like edutopia. The discussions were also great because I let us see the different ways that our classmates think. Sometime you could learn new things from them. I enjoy collaborating with the other student on the lesson plan and the wiki assignment. It was cool the collaborate with my classmates using technology to get an assignment done. 

The textbook was great it showed me new ways that technology could improve the teaching and learning in the classroom. The textbook was great because it would provide examples of tools that could be use in each section. I found myself having to use the book for every assignment given. The textbook was easy to read and understand the content. The textbook is a must in order to pass the class.

Resource:
Maloy, R., O'Loughlin, R., Edwards, S., & Woolf, B. (2013). Transforming Learning with New Technologies. 2nd Edition. Boston, MA: Pearson Education Inc. 


No comments:

Post a Comment